Saturday, January 27, 2007

Introduction

Greetings from Bearden, OK. How is everyone doing? I pray that everyone reading this is in good health and spirits. I wanted to take this time to introduce myself and tell you why I have started posting my blogs on this site. My name is Joseph and I am a happily married man with a cute baby girl. We live in Bearden, Oklahoma and we are starting a homestead. I drive a flatbed tractor trailer for Frontier Leasing and get home every weekend and holidays. My wife works very hard keeping the house running smoothly and caring for our daughter. She also does a lot of sewing, cooking, and making lots of other things from hand. She is a huge blessing in my life and I often wonder how I got along without her. We live a very simple, conservative, Christian life. Many say that we live old fashioned. Our Christian faith is based on Jesus Christs teachings that Love is the fulfillment of the Law. We are to Love God and our neighbors and that in love you can do no harm. Everything we do is out of love for all humans which is Gods greatest creation.

I was posting my journals (blogs) on pocketmail. You can read all my past posts by going to http://www.pocketmail.com/journal/index.php?s=oktomcat. I have been having trouble with pocketmail journal because of a lot of comments that was being posted to two of my posts. It seems that some spammers of sexual websites looked at my posts as a way to advertise. What made it real bad is I have no way of deleting the comments. I didn't like that at all because my blogs are not a source of advertisement. So I needed a new way of writing my online journals. But the place for me to post my journals had to allow me to post while I am on the road without Internet service. This meant it had to allow me to e-mail my journal entries. My lovely wife came across this website which does allow me to post my journals via e-mail and it also allows me to control the comments. So, keep this in mind. I do allow opposing comments. Feel free to comment whether you agree or disagree with me. Just don't advertise and keep the comments clean. I do have to approve all comments before they are posted and as long as the comments are clean and not an advertisement then I will approve it.

My wife and I also has a family website where we talk about our faith and our lifestyle. We also list our favorite links. The address is http://joneshomestead.tripod.com. You can also find me on myspace.com. My address is http://www.myspace.com/oktomcat and my Yahoo IM screen name is .... oktomcat.

Well, I can't think of anything else to talk about so I will go ahead and end this entry. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
Joe

No comments: