Greetings from the capital of New York. How is everyone doing? I pray that everyone reading this is in good health and spirits. I am doing OK. I am away from home a long time this time. Not too happy about that at all. So far looking at over 6 weeks out. But, I know I will be home soon enough. I know the Lord has his hands in this and his will is always good. He has shown me many times that in him all things turn out for the better. And maybe it isn't totally for my good but for someone else. Because of that, it is my will to do his will because I also want to help others.
I have a question for everyone. How many men reading this has bragged to others about their wife? How many women reading this knows that their husbands brag about them? If this is not the case then my heart aches for you. Because there is nothing better then having a wife that you can be proud of. A woman that you thank God at the end of everyday for. I am so proud of my wife and I know that she is the greatest blessing in my life. She speaks to people and I see their amazement to her wisdom, she gives to people even though we don't have much ourselves, she makes things from hand to save us money, she cooks from scratch and looks for more recipes so we are healthy, she gives words of comfort to others, she makes sure we have clothes and food, she always speaks with love, and she always prays for our family and others. THIS IS MY WIFE AND OUR DAUGHTER'S MOTHER. A woman of God and someone who I am so proud to call my wife. Everytime I talk to other men about her they!
tell me how blessed I am and I stand proudly and say, "That I am." It is such a blessing to have this woman in my life and to have others see it also. But I can't take all the credit for having Paula as my wife. The lord brought Paula and I together. I saw that when we got together and started talking. I saw that she was a perfect match for me. Her morals, lifestyle, and dreams where mine. I saw that she was a woman that will stand by my side through anything and we both will bring glory to God. But she has done so much more in my life then I thought. She has shown me that I also needed improvement and that my faith needed to be streigthened. She didn't do it by actually pointing out my flaws or belittling me. She did it through her love and actions. See, even though I always think of others, I still had selfish ways about me that I never thought about before. Well, before I was single and only had to care for myself. She also brought out a more thoughtful me!
and also built up my faith in the Lord. When I worried about lifes p
roblems she was always their to remind me that everyting will work out. You know what? Everything always did work out. I now walk even closer to the Lord then ever before and see a great improvement in my life. Yes, it is a blessing to have a woman of God as my wife. Marrage is for the glory of God. I pray that every man that is looking for a wife is as blessed as I am.
Take care and God Bless.
Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com
<------------------------->
'DON'T TELL GOD HOW BIG YOUR STORM IS, TELL YOUR STORM HOW BIG OUR GOD IS'
You can now sign up for a free webbased joneshomestead e-mail account at http://joneshomestead.tripod.com.
------------------------------
Tell your friend about PocketMail and let the savings start rolling in!
No comments:
Post a Comment