Well, we are sitting outside Nordstrom in Gainesville, FL waiting to deliver. Our appointment is for 0600. We picked up this load at Nordsrtom in Dubuque, IA.
Everything seems to be going good at home. Abigail is chatting to my picture and saying, "da-da." Sounds like Paula is moving thing around the house. I just hope that she draws a map of the house so that I can find my way around (lol). I know I want to carpet Abigails room when I get home and get a vacuume. I want to carpet most of the rooms in the house before next winter. I was hoping to remodel the bathroom before spring but that may have to wait til next winter now. I don't want to remodel it during the warmer weather because I know the floor has to be redone and I don't want to pull the floor when the bugs are active. Our house just sits off the ground and lots of creepy crawly things likes to hide under the house. And anyone that knows me, knows that I hate anything that has more then 4 legs.
I just heard a story on dallasnews.com about a 17 year old and 18 year old giving drugs to a 2 year old and 5 year old. This is so sad. the 17 and 18 year old is in custody but what makes this worse is that the mother and grandmother acts as nothing is wrong with this. This is all caught on video so their is no doubt that the two is guilty and they are not denying it. I hope that the two teens are put in prison for the max number of years. The prosecuter is working to have the 17 year old tried as an adult. And I hope the 2 and 5 year old doesn't go back to the mother and grandmother. It would be different if the mother and grandmother acted shocked and disappointed or angry. I know that they both say they weren't around at the time. The mother says she was asleep. I can understand that. I would be very upset if I had a teen who gave their 5 year old brother or sister drugs and video taped it and made fun of it. I would tell the judge that he better lock my teena!
ger away because that teen would not be safe in my house. Infact my teen would much rather be in jail then to come back home. Well, I may be over reacting a little. I wouldn't do no physical harm to my children. But I would release them to the world and take all actions leagal to have them out of my house and care. I know this will shock some, but I would do this in love. There are two reasons I would do this. First, my wife and innocent children come first. The 17 and 18 year old are not innocent. They put the 2 and 5 year old in danger and did it in a very evil way and intentionally. I must protect my wife and other children. I also must say that my wife is my primary consern. She comes before any other human in this world. Yes, even before my children. I knew her and loved her before my children and without her I would have no children. Another reason for this is in hopes that they will see that their choses are bad ones before it is too late. By releasin!
g them into the world and out of the protection of the family maybe th
ey will see that the family is the most important thing in the world and they will see that they are going in the wrong direction. When they see that they did wrong and truely ask for forgiveness, I will welcome them back with open arms and forgive them. I will also thank God for helping my child see the terrible life he was living. But the mother and grandmother don't feel that way at all. Infact the grandmother said that their is nothing wrong. The 5 year old in the film looked like he smoked drugs before so it makes me wonder if this was common in the family.
Well, I must check in. Take care and God Bless.
Love,
Joe
<------------------------->
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com/
"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or
measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."
Douglas Adams
------------------------------
Sent via PocketMail
Email Anywhere
www.pocketmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment