Thursday, March 1, 2007

Marksism in Private Schools

Hilltop private school in Seattle, WA was teaching 8th graders that all homes should be equal and all homes should be community homes. A good home is a community home and all equal. All structures should be community property. Is it just me or is there something weird about a private school teaching marksism? Hey! Hilltop School! PRIVATE SCHOOLS DON'T EXIST IN A MARKSIS SOCIETY! So, if you truely believe what you are teaching then open your school to EVERYONE. After all, a good school is a community school and no one should have a better education then anyone else and no school should be bigger then another school. Also, no one should be paid more then someone else. I wonder how many of those teachers open their homes up to the community?

Greetings from Puyallup, WA. How is everyone doing? I pray that everyone reading this is in good health and spirits. I am currently at our yard in Puyallup, WA waiting for the mail to get here so I can get the registration for the truck. Our truck registration expired at midnight last night so we had to shutdown.

Where we sit right now it cold but clear. Just north of us though, in Seattle, there is heavy snow and lots of accidents. I have no idea where we are going once we get our permits but if we head north I hope the weather clears up. I am hoping for a run to like the South East. I don't want 2 go2 FL though. I don't like driving down there.

Well, Todd is still doing good. He isn't liking the sitting around we are doing. Don't blame him, I don't either. We are both hoping that our registration arrives early. Friday makes one week we have been out. He only has 3 more weeks of training after tomarrow. Then I go home! YAY! I miss my wife and daughter so much.

Well, I will go ahead and end this blog. I have to check into the office and see when the overnight mail comes. Take Care and God Bless.

Love,
Joe
<------------------------->
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com/
"To give real service you must add something which cannot be bought or
measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity."

Douglas Adams

------------------------------
Sent via PocketMail
Email Anywhere
www.pocketmail.com

No comments: