Thursday, February 14, 2008

Flagstaff, AZ

Greetings from Flagstaff, AZ. How is everyone doing? I pray that this blog finds everyone in good health and spirits. We are currently in Flagstaff, AZ and it is snowing. We got here at 0500mst and made our delivery to Nestle' Parina Pet Care. We pick-up our next load near Pheonix, AZ at 0800mst tomarrow and will be delivering in Denver, CO.

Well, Paul did good yesterday. Not a bad driver. It is very hard to understand him because he studders a lot which probably added to the problem of him teaching other drivers. I am going to continue to monitor his driving and go over trip planning with him. I think he is going to work out though unless something major happens and he messes up. I thank God for giving me this opportunity to help Paul and ask that he continues to help me help Paul.

Well, I better get this sent off and check my e-mails. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma tomcat
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com
"Be a love pharmacist: dispense hugs like medicine - they are!"
Terri Guillemets

Jones Family Homestead
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead/
You can read my blogs at http://oklahomatomcat.blogspot.com


------------------------------
Have a spare PocketMail laying around, sell it back to us and help those in need.

No comments: