Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Oklahoma City, OK

Greetings from Bearden, OK. How is everyone doing? I pray that this blog finds everyone in good health and spirits. Everything is going OK out here. I got back to the truck around 1200cst. The student I am going to have is comming from Cedar Rapids, IA and should be here tomarrow. He has been with CRST for a year but has had too many accidents after he became a Lead Driver and then he failed his road test. Instead of firing him, CRST is giving him a second chance by putting him with me to evaluate his driving and help him with any weakeness he may have. It is a very nice program CRST has to help drivers that may be pretty good drivers but run into a little problem. It is very smart of this driver to accept this oportunity that CRST is offering because if he is to leave CRST now, he would find it real hard to get another driving job.

Well, my hometime is over with and it is back to work for me. Sadly, I didn't get very much done at home. There is so much to do that it is hard to get everything done in 6 days. Actually, I had 7 days this time :).

Paula is doing OK. She has been having a lot of pain though and she is really limited on what she can do. Fortunatly, we do have many friends and my parents who help out but I may have to start my time off sooner then origanlly planned so I can be home.

Well, not much more going on. be sure to visit again tomarrow. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com
"Love is the most priceless treasure life affords us."
Alan Harris

Jones Family Homestead Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead/

You can read my blogs at http://oklahomatomcat.blogspot.com


------------------------------
Have a spare PocketMail laying around, sell it back to us and help those in need.

No comments: