Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Brush

Greetings from Bearden, OK. How is everyone doing? I pray that this blog finds everyone in good health and spirits. Everything is going good here.

Winter is back. After such nice weather it started to get cold yesterday and snow. When I woke up this morning there was about an inch of snow on the ground.

I am changing jobs. I started taking a 25 hour course to get the "P" (Passanger) and "S" (School Bus) endorsement on my CDL. I plan to drive a school bus for the Shawnee School Distric. The idea is that the school bus hours will allow me to be home more so that we can expand our homestead. Our dream is to have a huge homestead where we can be self sufficant and make money. It is going to be an organic produce, goat, and sheep farm. The goat and sheep will be grass fed and have no injections and the vegitables and fruits will not have and pesticides or chemicle fertilizers. The money made from the school bus job will be to buy things we can't grow, raise or barder.

Abigail is so funny and cute. Everytime I do dishes she will pat the kitchen table and ask if she can wash dishes. So I will pull the chair up to the kitchen sink and have her rinse as I wash the dishes. Another thing she now likes to do is wash her hands and brush her teeth. After we eat she will say, "brush, brush" and head to the bathroom. I will go in with her, pull a step up to the sink and she will step up to the sink. She will then wash her hands and brush her teeth with daddy. She is so cute and acts so grown up. I love her.

Micah has still not been born yet. Paula is doing good. She still gets contraction here and there and she has a back ache but she is doing better.

Well, not much more going on. I will let you know how I do in class. Classes are 5 hours a day for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday. Saturday is when I take the road test to get the endorsments on my CDL. I will blog more this week. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com
"Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight." Phyllis Diller

Jones Family Homestead Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead

Joseph's Blog:
http://oklahomatomcat.blogspot.com


------------------------------
Tell your friend about PocketMail and let the savings start rolling in!

No comments: