Friday, March 21, 2008

Dodging Wasps

Greetings from Bearden, OK in the name of our Lord Saviour, Jesus Christ. How is everyone doing? I pray that everyone has had a productive and fullfilling week and that the Lord has blessed you all. Things are going well here at the Jones Family. We left the house at 0730 this morning to make Paula's Doctor appointment at 0815. We got there right on time. Her blood pressure is back to where it was when she went in for her first appointment. So she is back to normal. She is still on bed rest though and may be until Micah is born. We will find out more on Monday when we have to go back for another check up.

As I am typing this blog I am sitting outside watching over our yard sale and dodging wasps. It is a very warm and sunny day with not a cloud in the sky. They say it is supposed to be 70 today and I think it has already reached that temprature. Abigail and Paula are taking their naps. Abigail got real tired by noon and Paula only lasted about an hour longer. It is good that they get their rest. They both need their naps.

Well, I just wanted to update everyone on our doctor visit as I promised in yesterdays blog. Have a wonderful weekend. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
"A house without a father is a challenge. A neighborhood without fathers is a tragedy." Bill Cosby

Jones Family Homestead Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead
The Oklahoma Tomcat's Blog:
http://oklahomatomcat.blogspot.com


------------------------------
Allow us to help those in need, sell back your spare PocketMail and make some extra pocket money.

No comments: