Monday, May 28, 2007

Jones Family Homestead

Greetings from Greencastle, PA. How is everyone doing? I prey that this e-mail finds everyone in good health and spirits. I am stuck here in Greencastle for the holiday. I will be delivering at Conway tomarrow. Today I went over the permits, weight limits, and bridge law with my student.

I want to invite everyone to a yahoo group that my wife and I started named, "Jones Family Homestead." Here are just a few of the topics discussed in the past week:

*Happy Memorial Day
*Stocking Your Pantry
*The Living Light
*TO BE THANKFUL
*Flour-Grains used in organic baking
*Cloth or Disposible???
*The Walking Purchase
*What is cholestrol?
*What's the big deal about cholesterol?
*Understanding your cholesterol
*Planned Parenthood

If you would like to join then goto http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead/.

I would like to see everyone there.

Well, I will go ahead and end for now. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
Joseph Jones
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com

Jones Family Homestead Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead/

You can now sign up for a free webbased joneshomestead e-mail account at http://joneshomestead.tripod.com.

------------------------------
Refer-A-Friend to PocketMail today and a receive $50 in service or $25 in CASH!

No comments: