Monday, June 4, 2007

El Paso, TX

Greetings from El Paso, TX. How is everyone doing? I pray that this reaches everyone in good health and spirits. Everything is going great for my family and I. So much has happened at the house since I left out 2 weeks ago. We have animals now. Isn't that something? It is really amazing too. We got the animals at low or no cost. My wife has been really busy because we really wasn't ready for the animals. The animals she got are chickens, turkeys, goats and a sheep. All this in just 2 weeks. The Lord has really blessed us. This has been a dream of ours and it is happening.

As far as my student and I on the road, everything is running smooth. We have been extreamly busy and this month has been going very fast. We couldn't beleive that we are half way through the training. Yesterday we switched our drive shifts so now Jacob is driving nights and I am driving days. The first two weeks I always have the students drive days and the second two weeks they drive nights. This way I can evaluate them on both day driving and nights.

We are currently in El Paso, TX and have to pick-up a load at midnight. The load delivers in Florida on the 6th. Not a diffecult run and it is pretty good miles.

Well, I am going to end this post for now and send it. I then need to get some rest. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com

Jones Family Homestead Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead/

You can now sign up for a free webbased joneshomestead e-mail account at http://joneshomestead.tripod.com.


------------------------------
Tell your friend about PocketMail and let the savings start rolling in!

No comments: