Monday, July 16, 2007

I'M GOING TO BE A DAD AGAIN

Greetings from Commerce City, CO. How is everyone doing? I pray that this post finds every in good health and spirits.

Well, I have some exciting news. Paula has been having symptoms of morning sickness so we decided that she should take a pregnancy test. Actually, I don't know why we had to because Paula has been having cravings for bread and butter pickles. But, the test shows that we are going to have another addition to the Jones Family Homestead. We are so excited. This is such a blessing. We will be doing another test in a couple of days and will update everyone.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com
"The most agreeable thing in life is worthy accomplishmen." ~Edgar Rowe

Jones Family Homestead Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead/


------------------------------
Tell your friend about PocketMail and let the savings start rolling in!

No comments: