Monday, February 11, 2008

Bearden, OK

Greetings from Bearden, OK. How is everyone doing? I pray that this blog finds everyone in good health and spirits. I want to start out by saying that I am sorry for not posting on here in such a long time. I will start posting here again on a regular basis.

I was supposed to be back on the road today but my dispatcher didn't have a student for me and he asked if I wanted to have an extra day off. Ofcourse I told him I would like the extra day off. I have to be at the truck tomarrow morning. I was supposed to pick-up Dan to finish up his training but his mother died this morning so he is going to be late returning to finish his training.

Well, I have to get to bed. I will post another blog tomarrow. Take care and God Bless.

Love,
The Oklahoma Tomcat
http://joneshomestead.tripod.com
"Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Jones Family Homestead Yahoo Group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jonesfamilyhomestead/


------------------------------
Tell your friend about PocketMail and let the savings start rolling in!

No comments: